|Cure show timeline
Throw in: stories about cures; global
perspectives; references to whatever condition the person brought in; mentions of how
people get stuck / we get stuck helping people.
- Focus on the person's God connection, and
see what direction it seems to be taking us all in. Ask questions that enhance that God
- Keep the focus on curing, repeat the words cure,
cured, curing, curative actions - take focus off immune system
- When in contact with a helper/caregiver: Don't
have a Cure Show with the affected person until the helper has had at least one show on
- The 12 bodies
- VIP Intro sections
- Interact about their
- Handle all logistics & positions in advance. Confirm
the guest the day before or the morning of their Cure Show.
- ("invite them into our living room")
- focus on one thing (your post) and doing it the
absolute best you can
- support the guest in succeeding at testing -- not
in getting a certain answer -- at the beginning
- link higher bodies with everyone & support
everyone silently that way throughout
- Talking "across" what another team member is saying works quite
well when you are supporting and giving additional depth and perspective to
what he or she is saying, and not when you're interrupting.
Preface interruptions with "excuse me." Continue the interruptions with
"when you complete this, I'd like to" and allow the person to finish what
they're doing. When interrupted, it is courteous to complete what you were doing as
quickly as possible, but without sacrificing quality.
- Don't do parts of the outline that already have
- Once you ask the guest to test / remove / install,
don't divert or even talk till she gets the answer or does the action.
- If the guest sounds or seems mechanical, the
harmonic will accomplish the objective of the test or action. However, this doesn't mean
that he will tend to repeat the successful behavior or activity. To raise his tendency to
repeat it, the mechanical aspect should be pointed out and the guest made aware of what he
actually did. We need to create a cognition in the guest of what he's doing so that he'll
repeat it on his own.
- Beware of them attributing a
sudden inability to test, a feeling of tiredness, wanting to stop, etc., etc., to
something external -- don't buy it!
- Take opportunities to point out
that she is learning immunic actions that she can repeat on her own.
- Point guard:
- listen for where the person is going to run into
trouble in the future, & tell them
- Embellish item wordings as appropriate per guest.
- Bring in spiritual/global perspective
Do contribution section
- Know theme of this Cure Show
Focus on the person's God
connection, and see what direction it seems to be taking us all in. Ask questions that
enhance that God connection.
PHASE 0 - PRE-SHOW:
- In-person guest arrives half an hour before
beginning of show (if 8:15, he arrives at 7:45). Before show starts, get them testing.
- We call phone-in guests 5 minutes before we want
them to call us. Tell them to call 813/672-3419 at 8:15. Alternate number: 813/672-0134
(use if disconnected).