|User Agreement for Immunics Web Site, immunicsBuddies groups, and
This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions which apply to your use of the http://www.thewayofimmunity.org web site ( http://www.wayimmune.org) and any other product or service offered by World Harmonic Unified Ministers (WHUM).
How this is supposed to work
There's no password required to teach yourself immunics. You're supposed to get relatively good at immunics before you join our college. If you get a password without being able to do immunics -- and that means without being able to actually have an effect that you can perceive on your immune system -- the contents of this web site are worthless. You will relate to them as intellectual BS. This is why we don't require that you get a password to use your primary tutorials. We want you to succeed, then enter into collegeship with us. Because curing these diseases depends on the sharing of information That's how this is supposed to work. First you succeed, then you continue studying, then you make discoveries, then you share them with the rest of us. That's when you'll need a password. After it works for you.
So if you have already completed your primary tutorials, and are successfully having an effect on your immune system -- which most beginning people can feel within the first few seconds of doing immunics -- you should make a password now, and get going.
If you have not yet succeeded with your primary tutorials, you should go back to them, or start them, and do that.
The right to use thewayofimmunity.org (wayimmune.org) web site and any other product or service offered by WHUM is personal to you and is not transferable to any other person or entity.
1. Definitions. The "Service" is the personalized online news, information, learning, and interactive service operated by WHUM on the World Wide Web of the Internet accessible through thewayofimmunity.org (wayimmune.org) web site, including but not limited to articles, lessons, public and private forums, courses, gatherings, chats, bulletins, and e-mails. "User" means each person who registers to use any of the products or services, or features thereof, of the Service for which registration is required or requested.
2. General. WHUM shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Service, including but not limited to content, appearance, hours of availability, suggested donations, registration requirements, prerequisites for further study, and equipment needed for access or use.
3. Changed Terms. WHUM shall have the right at any time to impose, change, or modify its other terms and conditions applicable to use of the Service, or any part thereof, or to impose new terms and conditions. Such changes, modifications, additions, or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any reasonable means, including but not limited to posting on the Service a revised version of this Agreement and notification by electronic or conventional mail. Any use of the Service by the User after such notice (other than to terminate the User's membership pursuant to Section 9 hereof) shall conclusively be deemed to constitute acceptance by the User of such changes, modifications, additions or deletions. The User agrees to review the terms and conditions periodically to be aware of such revisions.
4. User Conduct.
(B) The Service contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including but not limited to text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, and sound, and the entire content of the Service is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. WHUM owns a copyright of the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. Each third party content provider owns the copyright in content original to it. No User may modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content of the Service, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, publication, or commercial exploitation of downloaded material from the Service will be permitted without the express written permission of WHUM and any other copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution, or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark, legend, or copyright notice shall be made. Each User acknowledges that he or she does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
(C) No material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right shall be uploaded, posted, or otherwise made available by the User on the Service without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with the User. The User shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from any uploading, posting, or submission.
(D) Each User hereby grants to WHUM a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display any message posted in the Service (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed. WHUM reserves the right to use or re-use, in any form, any messages, contributions, postings, e-mails, lessons, suggestions, pictures, and other written or visual communications or offerings by the User, including but not limited to displaying such offerings in book form, and we reserve the right to give or not give credit to the User for such offering at our discretion.
(E) Each User shall provide WHUM with accurate, complete and updated information as to his or her name and e-mail address provided by User at registration.
(F) No User may (i) select or use a User name or e-mail address of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use a User name or e-mail address subject to the rights of any person other than the User without authorization; (iii) use a User name in violation of the intellectual property rights of any person; or (iv) use a User name that WHUM, in its sole discretion, deems offensive.
(G) The foregoing provisions of this Section 4 are for the benefit of WHUM, its affiliates, and third party content providers and licensers, if any, and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly on its own behalf.
5. Third Party Content. The Service contains content supplied by parties other
than WHUM. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or
content expressed or made available by such third parties, including information providers
and Users, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of WHUM.
Neither WHUM nor any third party provider of information guarantees the accuracy,
completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any
particular purpose. (Refer to Section 6 below for the complete provisions governing
limitation of liabilities and disclaimers of warranty.) In many instances, the content
available through the Service represents the opinions and judgments of the respective
information provider or User, and not of WHUM.
6. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability.
(B) THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION, OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
(C) THE DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY CONTAINED IN THIS SECTION 6 APPLY TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. EACH USER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT WHUM IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING USERS, AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH EACH USER.
(D) IN NO EVENT WILL WHUM OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DISTRIBUTING THE SERVICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR OUT OF THE BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY.
(E) WHUM NEITHER ENDORSES NOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT ON THE ONLINE SERVICE, NOR FOR ANY OFFENSIVE, DEFAMATORY, OR OBSCENE POSTING MADE ON THE SERVICE BY ANYONE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WHUM BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A USER'S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE CONTENT AND/OR ANY POSTINGS ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH USER TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE, LESSON, INTERACTION, OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE.
(F) WHUM DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT, OR GUARANTEE ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICE AND WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN ANY USER AND THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, EACH USER SHOULD USE HIS OR HER BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
(G) EACH USER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IN NO EVENT WILL WHUM, ITS AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, MINISTERS, REPRESENTATIVES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF (i) THE USE BY SUCH USER OF ANY BROWSER OWNED OR OPERATED BY ANY PARTY AND/OR (ii) THE DOWNLOADING OF ANY SOFTWARE OWNED OR OPERATED BY ANY THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE.
(H) You expressly agree that use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. WHUM expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
(I) WHUM makes no warranty that the Service will meet your
requirements, or that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free;
nor does WHUM make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the
Service. WHUM will not be liable for any direct, consequential or incidental damages,
7. Monitoring. WHUM shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the Service to determine compliance with this Agreement and any other operating rules established by WHUM. WHUM shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any material submitted to or posted on the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, WHUM shall have the right to remove any material that WHUM, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof, otherwise objectionable, or stale. Notwithstanding this right of WHUM, Users shall remain solely responsible for the content of their messages. Each User acknowledges and agrees that neither WHUM nor any third party content provider shall assume or have any liability for any action or inaction by WHUM or any third party content provider with respect to any conduct, communication, or posting on the Service.
8. Indemnification. Each User agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless WHUM, its affiliates and their respective directors, advisors, officers, employees, ministers, representatives, and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of the Service by such User.
9. Termination. Either WHUM or User may terminate this Agreement at any time. User's only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with (i) any terms and conditions of this Agreement, (ii) any policy or practice of WHUM in operating the Service, or (iii) any content available through the Service or any change therein, is to terminate this Agreement by sending a written notice by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Without limiting the foregoing, WHUM shall have the right to immediately terminate this Agreement with respect to any User in the event of any conduct by User which WHUM, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, including the right to terminate your password if we learn that you have provided false or misleading registration information, or in the event of any breach by User of this Agreement. The provisions of Sections 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and this Section 9 shall survive termination of this Agreement.
10. Trademarks. Trademarks are registered trademarks of WHUM. All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on the Service are the property of their respective owners, including, in some instances, WHUM.
We are a community of practice.
11. Equipment. Each User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all
telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment needed for access to and use of the
Service, and Users shall be responsible for all charges related thereto.
If you subscribe to our mailing list you'll probably receive a few e-mails from us each month. And you can always unsubscribe - the info for that is right on each e-mail.
WHUM will not sell or reveal to any third party your name, address, e-mail address, and member name unless you provide your informed consent, except to the extent necessary to comply with applicable laws, police investigations, or legal proceedings. WHUM allows access to database information by third parties providing technical services, such as e-mail, but only to the extent necessary to provide you with those services. In those instances, the third party is bound by these terms.Your informed consent shall be in the form of an "opt in" or similar policy. You understand and agree that WHUM may disclose to third parties your zip code, gender and/or age, but only in the form of aggregated information.
You should be aware that when you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., name, e-mail address, etc.) to the Service, such information can be collected and used by others without the knowledge of WHUM and may result in unsolicited messages.
(B) By submitting content, which shall include your
member name, to any "public area" of WHUM or the Way of Immunics, including but
not limited to e-mail, message boards, forums, contests, and chat rooms, the User grants
WHUM and its affiliates a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right
(including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish,
translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform
and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other
works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of
any rights that may exist in such content. The User also warrants that the holder of any
rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all
such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to the User the right to grant the license
stated above. User also permits any subscriber to access, display, view, store and
reproduce such content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such
content placed on the Way of Immunics retains any and all rights that may exist in such
We try to use your e-mails to serve the public, to serve all our users. This means that
your e-mail may appear as (or in) another e-mail that we send out to others. It may be
posted on a bulletin board. It may be appear in or turned into a lesson. It may or may not
mention your name, though we do try to preserve confidentiality by using only first names.
You may want it to mention your name and it won't. Or it may turn into something
that is paraphrased rather than quoted directly. It can be changed or turned into anything
or used in any way we see fit. When you send us e-mail, you are agreeing to this.
But if we believe that someone will be harmed by withholding something you gave us -
for example, if someone else may get sick or remain ill as a result of omitting a piece of
information you wrote us about - we will not withhold it.
13. Miscellaneous. This Agreement and any operating rules for the Service established by WHUM, including but not limited to the refund policy and other guidelines, constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
KIDS: Please be sure to ask your parents for permission before sending any information about yourself over the Internet.
Cure Groups Membership and interaction in the immunicsBuddies groups and Cure Groups constitute the practice of a religion, just as attending the Sunday services of the Christian church does. In these groups we're all both ministers and part of the congregation -- we minister to each other. Hence the term buddies."
Participation in these groups is contingent on your willingness to help us, and since this is a ministry you will be helping us, even if unwittingly, because as you help yourself and other people you are developing the technology that comprises our Scriptures. You bring in the knowledge from God, post it in your immunicsBuddies group, and we lift it from there, alter it, synthesize it, check it, re-access it, distill it, reword it, or just use it exactly as you wrote it, and place it in the various writings we produce, such as further e-mails, books and web sites, that help people cure things.
That's how the lessons got on the web site -- we all contributed them! More than one person developed virtually every lesson that you see. Did you ever wonder why this is a church? That's why. None of this information comes from our stupid minds -- we bring it in from God.
To put it another way, every post you make is a contribution. Your participation in a Cure Group has the same status as participation in any religious service, and whatever you express there is used by our ministry in whatever way we can come up with to empower our organization, our purpose, and our work -- posting an e-mail in the Cure Drive or one of the Cure Groups is the equivalent of singing in a church choir; and some contributions are better than others, just like some peoples singing is better than others. Make the best contributions you possibly can to your Cure Group. Stay focused on our purposes, and the prime directive of the specific group you're in.
W H U M
World Harmonic Unified Ministers
A few things about our ministry