|Co-factors in flu
Definition according to the Center for Disease Control (CDC): "The flu is a
contagious respiratory illness caused by influenza viruses. It can cause mild to severe
illness, and at times can lead to death. "
Co-factors -- some factors that cause us to be susceptible to the flu:
- Lowered immunological response due to other infections, such as HIV and other immune dysfunctions
- Malnutrition (this can occur even with overeating)
- Physical exhaustion and/or emotional stress
- Susceptibility in DNA codes
- Other pathologies, such as
- Organ weakness and other organ problems
Some lessons that are relevant to curing flu:
Other than addressing flu specifically by removing it from each body, the main action
is the Basic All-Body Pathology Removal.
Additional lessons and actions to test through -- some of these might be specific for you:
Also -- choose to win with your protocol (medication, immunics, other, or any
combination of these).
Hear others curing flu on the Flu Hotline.